Home.


I am kind of a girl who will enjoy mountains and forests over beaches and palm trees any given day. Therefore, I've been struggling to accept the fact of living in South, unable to call this place home. Until I read something that truly changed my perspective- it is not about what you see, but how you see it. Well, to be honest, I will always be a Northerner at heart, and one of my new year's resolutions are to really open my eyes and appreciate the beauty of things and places around me. This is my home.


2 comments:

Carla said...

wow these are such lovely photos. the colors look so dreamy. i like it!

xo, Carla
www.carlaviolet.com

Chandana said...

I am the opposite.. I simply love beaches! The place looks beautiful... hope you fall in love with it soon :)
www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com